News From PATT
On behalf of the PATT group (Parents and Teachers Together), I want to welcome new families to our school along with those returning for the 2016-2017 school year. The PATT group is made up of parents, teachers, administration and support staff. We provide items and services that are not included in the school budget. This cannot be done without your help and support.
DID YOU KNOW!!!
PATT pays for all field trips, classroom snacks and outside equipment to be used during recess. PATT also helps with the giving tree at Christmas time. To cover these and other related expenses, we must do a fundraiser in the fall along with our Spring Carnival in March. With good success we are able to fund the many events throughout the year.
PATT voted at this month’s meeting to try a different fundraiser this fall. We will be doing a scrip gift card program. Scrip is fundraising while you shop. Here’s how it works: families will buy a scrip gift card through our school’s program. You’ll pay face value, but the school will earn an immediate rebate percentage that’s typically between 3% and 15% depending on the retailer. Then you’ll use that gift card on your normal purchases or give them as a gift! We are hoping to make a big profit from this event! It will be happening in the next couple of weeks so be sure to watch for it!
OTHER WAYS TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR OUR SCHOOL…
It’s as Easy As 1-2-3
- Shop your favorite retailers through Schoolstore.Com (see packets brought home by students)
- Send in your General Mills Box Tops & Kwik Trip Nature’s Touch and Kwik Quencher caps and bag tops and Glazers donut price ovals.
- Sign-up for Shoparoo: Turn your shopping receipts into donations for your school.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Shop for any products at any store
- Take a snap shot of the receipt with your phone and submit to Shoparoo
- Shoparoo donates to our school!
PATT NEEDS YOU!!!
Please come to our meetings that are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30pm in the Library. We look forward to your ideas and suggestions!
PATT Group Contacts: